• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jayson1998

Wisconsin

i have a question, this girl bought me a cell phone for christmas and now we don't like each other anymore and she is saying that i owe her money for the phone that she gave me, she says i owe her for the connection fee and the disconnection fee and the phone bill. what should i do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jayson1998 said:
Wisconsin

i have a question, this girl bought me a cell phone for christmas and now we don't like each other anymore and she is saying that i owe her money for the phone that she gave me, she says i owe her for the connection fee and the disconnection fee and the phone bill. what should i do?
My response:

Pay her before she sues you. You said it yourself, the phone was the gift - - not all of your long distance calls, or the connection and disconnection fees.

She's not entitled to the phone. However, if you want to make it functional, that's your business.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">