• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Likelihood of further progression?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kid in trouble

Iowa (only U.S. law)

Recently my firend asked to buy my remaining adderall from an old script that I did not fully use. He procured some adderall whether or not it was from me.

Well he got busted with adderall in his car along with a toothpick with some marijuana resin. The police officer said that he was going to let it pass since another kid I know took the fall for it and does have a legitimate prescription. However the kid is looking to push it on to getting out of the "paraphernalia" charge since it is just a toothpick. However the police officer is mad because he was suppose to call him and give him information on where he got the stuff from. Well he never did and so the officer is looking to push harder on the adderall. What kind of trouble would I get into if he where to mention my name and what kind of chance would I have of fighting this charge, seeing as I have no

prior drug charges or otherwise. Since it is just a pill that would be rather hard to track and does not have any sort of other identification.

He said he would not mention my name. However if it comes down to a felony charge with max sentence or a scapegoat and lesser sentence I do not know what he would choose. Again I

am not saying I did or did not do anything illigal I have some research on this kind of case and can find nothing within context.

p.s.

I mostly want to know what are the charges for selling a schedule II drug and what is the likelihood of two people testifying that I did indeed sell them adderall. Also what is

the likelihood of them being charged with adderall possession in the first place. Was the cop just bluffing to try and extort some information? I do belive that the cop wants to know where he buys his weed from and not who he got two adderall pills from...

What I have done

Looking online for cases such as this and finding the penalty's for selling adderall and the likelihood of a full on investigation that goes into medical records for the sake of one or two adderall pills.

As much as I want you to ease my mind and tell me it will be ok I need to know the cold hard facts and what I can do personally to try and combat the situation at hand.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">