• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re:BEING FIRED

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rebecca Chambers

i am a resident of wv. i am confused on a suject, i would like to know even if i am a "at will", does the employer have to give me an exsplanation to why they fired me? i am in the dark. i have no clue to why they would not have to. all i am really looking for is a true statement to why i was fired. my wages have not been reported to the unemployee office and i have not recieved my paycheck. i got fired on april 04,2001 and still have no paycheck! there was a big gap in training from the supervisor and plenty more issues. i would like to know if i could get these questions answered and also to see weather you think i have any kind of case if there is not reasonable cause to why this company fired me.

A

Attorney_Replogle

File a claim for unemployment benefits. Also contact your local/state Labor Department for assistance in getting your final paycheck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">