• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In desperate need and confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MJUANITA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TEXAS, EAGLE PASS
WELL LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON A FEDERAL CHARGE OF 290 POUNDS OF MARIJUANA WITH INTENT TO SELL, AND A STATE CHARGE OF AVOIDING ARREST WITH A MOTOR VEHICLE.
LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON HOW I SHOULD HANDLE THIS CASE ITS MY HUSBAND AND HE IS INCARCERATED RIGHT NOW IN OKALHOMA WAITING FOR TRASPORT TO TEXAS.
WE ARE KINDA WONDERING WHAT THE PENALTIES ARE FOR SOMETHIN LIKE THIS AND HOW WE SHOULD APPROACH THIS.
THANKS IN ADVANCE: JUANITA

CourtClerk

Get him a real good attorney (criminal), or get yourself a really good attorney (divorce). He's going to be spending a whole lot of time in the pokey.

MJUANITA

Thanks

Thank you for your response that is what i have been hearing. Also is it true that obama passed a law concerning federal charges be reduced to 60% time served instead of the 85% as before do you know anything about this thanks
juanita

no I think obama :rolleyes: hasnt passed it yet but is instead letting that languish in committee some where.. you know, you just cant count on him for nothing! As far as I know its still 85% .. actually 54 days a year...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">