• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

starting a delivery business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

calcutech

In the state of Ohio, what all is required to start a business delivering food products for another company? And where/who Supplies each of these (i.e. tax Id, vendors license, etc)

In the beginning, it will just be me, no employees. Basically I am going to start taking orders and delivering food products for people that are unable to get it for themselves (disabled, no car, lazy, etc) I also plan on selling a couple side items myself (Pop for example) that I will keep in stock.

I know I should hire a lawyer for these questions, but I have very low income, and taking out a loan to get started isn't an option right now. Right now, all i have is a car, and idea, and you guys. Thanks

Hot Topic

New businesses need to be planned carefully, especially now that ones that have been in business for as long as 25 years are closing down due to the economy.

If your income is low and you can't take out a loan, you shouldn't be starting a business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">