• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FRAUD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jboysluv

I'M IN THE ST. OF CA, AND I HAVE BOUGHT AN EXPLORER AND LATER FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS A LIEN PLACED ON THIS VEH. CAN I SUE THE DEALER OR CAN I GET THEM TO REPLACE THIS ONE WITH A NEW ONE? COULD THEY SELL THE CAR TO ME WITHOUT THE LIEN BEING REMOVED FROM THE CAR?

L

lawrat

Weird. If it was a used car, and a fraudulent conveyance, you should be able to sue for the price you paid and then some.

If I were you, to maximize your output, why don't you hire an attorney in Cali for that?

Try the L.A. office of the Cali Bar or http://www.attorneypages.com

I see a lot of these come through the courts -- many of them settle out of court for all the individual asked for (including attorney fees (reas costs).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">