• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking Nazis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eshadek

OK, now I really know why they're called the parking Nazis. Today, I park my car at 10 AM (I'm positive about the time) in a 2-hour space. I come back at 12 and guess what? A nice yellow envelope on my windshield. The time of the ticket? 11:45! They didn't wait 2 hours. Now how the hell am I supposed to prove this? This is not fair.. the parking nazis are allowed to give tickets to whomever they want and are completely unaccountable. This goes against the principles of a proper justice system and even the constitution (the accused has a right to face his accuser). Yeah, I'll face the accuser.. I'll ****in ram his putzy little parking ticket golf cart thing. Is there anything I can do about this? It's only $35, but it really pisses me off.

HomeGuru

eshadek said:
OK, now I really know why they're called the parking Nazis. Today, I park my car at 10 AM (I'm positive about the time) in a 2-hour space. I come back at 12 and guess what? A nice yellow envelope on my windshield. The time of the ticket? 11:45! They didn't wait 2 hours. Now how the hell am I supposed to prove this? This is not fair.. the parking nazis are allowed to give tickets to whomever they want and are completely unaccountable. This goes against the principles of a proper justice system and even the constitution (the accused has a right to face his accuser). Yeah, I'll face the accuser.. I'll ****in ram his putzy little parking ticket golf cart thing. Is there anything I can do about this? It's only $35, but it really pisses me off.
My response: You heard of road rage? You got parking rage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">