• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mybrother wouldn't have suicided if he knew he had a child..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FAYANN

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mn
My brother suicided 3 years ago. At the time he had a son that he was not aware of. The woman had not told him though she stated she had known. Now she has come forth and wants EVERYTHING. His suicide note stated his wises for who should get what. My mother was the legal heir and divided the proceeds among myself and my other 3 siblings. We are happy to give her the proceeds from his home but she wants 2 cars and a camper that we kept. One car was given to his friend at my brother's request. Another car and a small camper we have kept. My question is can we charge storage for the cars and camper or do we have to just hand them over? She is quite evil and had my brother known he had a child he would still be alive. We are angry about her coming forward 3 years later when she finds out he is dead and now demanding EVERYTHING.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">