• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

scammed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carlaroc

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennslyvia
I presented an invention in 2005 to DI, and the invention I present to them was not the invention I gave them. They redesigned it to their own pattern and renamed it for their own satisfation. I have complained I have writen them letters and took it to bbb in reguards to the situation mentioned above. They have not communicated with me in the last ten months. I was scammed of $9,554.00 and would like to know what steps i need to take to retrieve my monies. I have every letter and receipt to prove my case.

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennslyvia
I presented an invention in 2005 to DI, and the invention I present to them was not the invention I gave them. They redesigned it to their own pattern and renamed it for their own satisfation. I have complained I have writen them letters and took it to bbb in reguards to the situation mentioned above. They have not communicated with me in the last ten months. I was scammed of $9,554.00 and would like to know what steps i need to take to retrieve my monies. I have every letter and receipt to prove my case.
**A: the first step would be to consult with an attorney.

Hot Topic

If you invented something, you should have taken legal steps to protect your rights. If you didn't want your invention altered in any way, shape or form, you should have taken legal steps to protect your design.

It was a waste of time to complain to BBB. They don't have the legal right to force the company to do anything anymore than they have the right to force you to do something.

You can hire an attorney, but it's highly unlikely you'll get any money back. This kind of complaint is common, usually when a product is successful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">