• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vjthompson73

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OHIO

can I be terminated for arguing with another employee, and the other employee is not disciplined at all? Neither one of us has ever been in any trouble with the company, and neither of us were in a probationary period. The other employee even assaulted me, but I was the only employee disciplined. Is this legal???What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OHIO

can I be terminated for arguing with another employee, and the other employee is not disciplined at all? Neither one of us has ever been in any trouble with the company, and neither of us were in a probationary period. The other employee even assaulted me, but I was the only employee disciplined. Is this legal???What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Absodanglutely legal:cool:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The law does not dictate to the employer whom he may or may not discipline, why, or under what circumstances. As long as he does not violate Title VII and related laws, disciplinary measures are entirely up to the employer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">