• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

-Need Help Please-

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meng.li84

Hey Guys,

I hope this is the right posting here.. I need an advice please.

As senior manager my GM filed for the first time a corrective about me with the human resource home office. Very briefly few weeks ago I found a statement in the personal office from one of my employ complaint about harassment and not eating during working hours which is against a company policy (that follow him from time to time which is not true and a liar). I make a copy of the statement for my personal use and toke picture eating during a work hours while on duty as evidence.

As my GM and human resource stated this is high secure information when I reviled both evidence for them. They give a written corrective despite that and they were very excited (happy) when they proceeded with their decision. Also they said I should be fired but since I can’t speak English and not good, they will give me a first corrective and for going to the higher up ladder to complain. An when I refused to sign on the corrective the GM ripped the paper in front of me and Harman recourse was a witness.

Until now it seems everybody know about my current situation and my feels are hurt especially during the meeting when everyone stares at me and my GM over used his power to make an example of me. Two week ago my GM asked me if I would like to resign and I will do it put your request in writing as he replied said do not put words into my mouth.

My questions what legal action should I take next? And should I address my situation or problem to the top higher up ladder again?

If no legal adivce. Can anyone please suggest what should I do? A good Advice prehaps?

I would greatly Appreciate it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">