• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Gnjgallegos

I have a neighbor that calls the cops on us for everything we do.If the kids play outside and make noise or are playing their radio,if a car drives up with their stereos on,if someone parks in front of her house,if the kids whistle for each other.if they call the dog,if the ball goes in her yard and so on.This has been going for 6 years now we can't take anymore.what can we do to stop this?are there laws against this.we are in Utah

T

tooty56

I feel for you. I have the same problem with my neighbor. Keep a log of the times and dates when things are being done and file harrassment on them. My neighbor has harrassed every person that has lived beside her for 75 years. The police told me they are tired of being called. try putting up a fence if you can afford it at the highest possible height. Good luck. Also get a video camera involved. People usually run from them, but you can't use the audio. Good Luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">