• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Amruidiaz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mass

I am truly sorry for my grammar I was typing very fast and really did not proofread. I will try to make a long story short. I own two cars under my policy a 04 Acura which as of 7/16/10 is no longer insured or registered and I own a 99 Mazda. Few months back I was involved in an accident with my 99 Mazda and the car was considered totaled. My ins company paid me for the value of the car the damages was not bad I was informed that I could fix my car which I did. On 7/8/10 I allowed my friend to use my 99 Mazda. She was involved in a car accident and she was cited for not yielding. However there is no yield sign nor stop sign and from her account of what happen it was the other parties fault. My insurance company is now investigating me because they stated I allowed an uninsured driver to drive my vehicle and I have the two cars under my policy. I read my policy and it only states that I cannot have anyone that is living under same roof driving vehicle unless they are also under policy which she doesn’t live with me. My 99 Mazda was appraised and considered totaled they will not approve a rental for me nor will they pay. What should I do? Any information would be greatly appreciated..

Last edited:

swalsh411

first you should first learn to write down your thoughts in cogent sentences and use proper punctuation and grammar because reading a one very long run on sentence is very hard and I doubt you will get a good answer to your question if you can’t explain your situation in a well thought-out manner and secondly appears as though you allowed your friend to drive your car which you knew was not registered is this true?

first you should first learn to write down your thoughts in cogent sentences and use proper punctuation and grammar because reading a one very long run on sentence is very hard and I doubt you will get a good answer to your question if you can’t explain your situation in a well thought-out manner and secondly appears as though you allowed your friend to drive your car which you knew was not registered is this true?

And you did this all in one sentance. :D

Amruidiaz

I am truly sorry for my grammar I was typing very fast and really did not proofread. I will try to make a long story short. I own two cars under my policy a 04 Acura which as of 7/16/10 is no longer insured or registered and I own a 99 Mazda. Few months back I was involved in an accident with my 99 Mazda and the car was considered totaled. My ins company paid me for the value of the car the damages was not bad I was informed that I could fix my car which I did. On 7/8/10 I allowed my friend to use my 99 Mazda. She was involved in a car accident and she was cited for not yielding. However there is no yield sign nor stop sign and from her account of what happen it was the other parties fault. My insurance company is now investigating me because they stated I allowed an uninsured driver to drive my vehicle and I have the two cars under my policy. I read my policy and it only states that I cannot have anyone that is living under same roof driving vehicle unless they are also under policy which she doesn’t live with me. My 99 Mazda was appraised and considered totaled they will not approve a rental for me nor will they pay. What should I do? Any information would be greatly appreciated..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">