• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pain and suffering for motorcycle accident?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

keeganjames0812

i was involved in a motorcycle vs motorcycle accident in illinois. the other mans ins have said he is 100% at fault and have paid around 10k for damage to my bike and to my girlfriend and i's clothing. we are now wondering what we should expect for p&s. we have seperate issues. i had 5 staples in my head and bruised ribs and sternum as well as a little road rash and i have since been cleared of all issues and had my attorney start getting my bills together. what should i expect? my girlfriend broke her knee cap was out of work for 2 months and is still in pt twice a week. she isnt expected to have surgery but we still arent sure of that. just trying to make sure i dont accept a bad number. not trying to win the lotto or make the guy broke. any info would be helpful!! and appretiated!

JustAPal00

What State did the accident happen in?
Illinois. It's in the first line of the post.

Nobody here will be able to answer that without a lot more information. Also you should probably wait until you know the final outcome of your GF's treatment before you settle.

ecmst12

You both need to speak with a lawyer. This isn't something we can really advise you about online, you had some serious injuries and scarring so you really should talk with a pro.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">