• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Esoteric Information -- Interview

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackoftheGreen

Utah.

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this post. I wasn't sure which forum to place it under, and this seemed about the best for the subject.

Instead of wasting your time with lead-ins, I'll just jump right to it so you can decide if you want to keep reading.

I'm an unpublished author (read: hobby for now), and I'm writing a scene in a novel I need some help with. I have a character who's won the lottery, and he's hired an attorney to collect his winnings in his stead (for publicity reasons) and manage the formation of several different trusts and accounts. Basically, I need some tips on what that meeting would be like, after the winnings have been collected and they've sat down to create the different trusts. What sort of things would be said, what paperwork would have to be generated, etc.

Having said that, I apologize for interferring, if only briefly, with the noble mission of this forum. I'll understand completely if this post gets axed.

Thank you.

- Jack of the Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">