• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tickets fines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmsless

CA. My daughter spoke to a person today from Pomona, CA. Courts stating my daughter owes the courts almost $3,000 for several traffic tickets. She was told she has only 3 months to pay in full, she can't ask to speak to a judge and there is no help for her just pay the money. This person was very rude and scared my daughter alot. My daughter is 22 works full time has 2 kids and husband is in school full time. She knows she has to pay, but of course she doesn't have that kind of money. Is there anything my daughter can do or anyone she can talk to regarding this mess? Any kind of help would be great. Thank you,Mark.

What is the status of her cases?

Is she in collections? on a payment plan? has she been to court? misdemeanors or infractions or both?
Have you looked on the website for their local rules on handling this?
Have you went there and talked to someone?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">