• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

van I file motion with Court and also file complaint to NV BAR?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aarennels

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NV
Can i file a motion for an "order to show cause" and at the same time file a complaint with the NV Bar.

The "ethics" violations caused me harm.
1.) The opposition's lawyer (OL) sent private faxed letters to a witness (evaluator). Court order: "joint-telephonic communication by counsel if needed"
2.) The OL included "accusations" (I can prove them false) never heard in court along with "libelous" accusations to impugn my "credibility" and "honesty".
3.) When we finally had another hearing, the OL used parts of the "tainted" report that were his clients' opinions proffering them as evaluative
4.) At that time, when court was told OL "tainted" the evaluation report, OL made excuses and omissions and then told the judge he would send her copies - thus avoiding detection of the content.
5.) Parties settled and I had my visitation
6.) 3 years later, other party again used "parts" of the evaluation as evaluative and on a he said basis a new judge terminated my visitation rights.

I have 3 months left before the 2 years period expires for reporting to the NV Bar that OL's acts not only were violations of court order, but of Modal rules and -- more.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Nevada

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">