• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Video tape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tgriffin39

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
I made the stupidiest mistake ever. I was at work and i exposed my breast and another co worker recorded it. This happened a year ago. He told me that he deleted it but never did. Eventually, we stop being friend because i told on him for neglect of the clients. He took the video and put it on a disc and gave it to my employer. I got terminated but now they will not return the disc. I never gave anyone permission to make copies of the tape. How do i go about getting the tape back?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
I made the stupidiest mistake ever. I was at work and i exposed my breast and another co worker recorded it. This happened a year ago. He told me that he deleted it but never did. Eventually, we stop being friend because i told on him for neglect of the clients. He took the video and put it on a disc and gave it to my employer. I got terminated but now they will not return the disc. I never gave anyone permission to make copies of the tape. How do i go about getting the tape back?
There was nothing wrongful about your termination. It is not your tape either.

Betty

It's not an illegal termination & it's not your tape - learn from your mistake & move on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">