• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding ticket in florida....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loyago65

I was driving through I 95 North last Sunday, a police officer pulled me over and gave me a mandatory court order date for speeding in a zone of 65 (98).
I never has had a speed ticket before, and I have read posted from here on how to fight a ticket.
I recognize I was distracted and fast, but I believe not to a 98 mph. I am living in other state and I can no come for the date of the court

What is my possibility of changing the date and/or obtain other?

Any advise will be greater appreciate !!!

Thanks in advance

seniorjudge

I was driving through I 95 North last Sunday, a police officer pulled me over and gave me a mandatory court order date for speeding in a zone of 65 (98).
I never has had a speed ticket before, and I have read posted from here on how to fight a ticket.
I recognize I was distracted and fast, but I believe not to a 98 mph. I am living in other state and I can no come for the date of the court

What is my possibility of changing the date and/or obtain other?

Any advise will be greater appreciate !!!

Thanks in advance
What happened on the ticket you got last year?

adam_12

There are traffic ticket attorneys in FLA that can usually get you off, or other deals...pretty easy (but not cheap). Check online for lawyers in the county where the ticket was written.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">