• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Assistance Please:

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

illinoiswriter

State Name: Illinois

I signed with a publisher, and they did not keep all their promises, not to mention that I am not getting paid all my royalties either. I know about the royalties because my father placed an order online for an ebook with them where I was to receive 100% profit from it in my Feb. royalty check and I did not. I do not know what category to put this under, but any legal advice & assistance would be helpful, please. If you wish to e-mail me off the board I will welcome it. I need help as soon as you possibly can.

Thanks In Advance:
illinoiswriter

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

illinoiswriter said:
State Name: Illinois

I signed with a publisher, and they did not keep all their promises, not to mention that I am not getting paid all my royalties either. I know about the royalties because my father placed an order online for an ebook with them where I was to receive 100% profit from it in my Feb. royalty check and I did not. I do not know what category to put this under, but any legal advice & assistance would be helpful, please. If you wish to e-mail me off the board I will welcome it. I need help as soon as you possibly can.

Thanks In Advance:
illinoiswriter

My response:

Ask for an accounting. When they fail or refuse to give you such accounting, then sue them for an accounting and damages.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">