• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding in CALIFORNIA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

icecreamcake510

the name of my state is california i got a ticket in taft i think it going north on highway 5 from LA the speed limit was 65 at the time, i dont know what to do because i just paid off another ticket for not completing a stop sign i still didnt do traffic school for this ticket yet, i have to pay another one now which is the speeding ticket i received at Taft, but i'm planning to do a trial by declaration anyone have some advice for me, i think about it day and night and this has saddened me every single day of the time that i look at the ticket.:(:(

Antigone*

the name of my state is california i got a ticket in taft i think it going north on highway 5 from LA the speed limit was 65 at the time, i dont know what to do because i just paid off another ticket for not completing a stop sign i still didnt do traffic school for this ticket yet, i have to pay another one now which is the speeding ticket i received at Taft, but i'm planning to do a trial by declaration anyone have some advice for me, i think about it day and night and this has saddened me every single day of the time that i look at the ticket.:(:(
Look, it is not like you committed murder, so relax. Complete your traffic school for the first ticket and then take care of this one. They are two separate matters and should be treated as such.

My advice for you is for you to obey all traffic laws and you won't get any more tickets.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thanks for sharing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">