• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mike12973

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

my district hr manager sent me a certified letter stating that i have the right to appeal my suspension from employment. I appealed and He then stated that this letter wasn't suppose to be sent to me and that i'll be terminated without due process. _I was an assistant principal. _should this certified letter guarantee me due process?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

my district hr manager sent me a certified letter stating that i have the right to appeal my suspension from employment. I appealed and He then stated that this letter wasn't suppose to be sent to me and that i'll be terminated without due process. _I was an assistant principal. _should this certified letter guarantee me due process?
Only if you are entitled to it and the letter wasn't sent by mistake.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">