• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Frige leak destroyed our new floor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Claudia Hughes

In Texas, I have a 3yr old frige bought at Lowes it's a frigidaire made by Electrolux. This thing did almost 10k damage to a floor we just had installed in Feb this year. We have filed a claim at lowes and the insurance co for Electrolux did come out to report on it. they wanted the faulty parts and did not want to give them up. They will not cocider the claim unless they get the parts.

How do I move forward making shure these parts don't get lost or something?

Are they liable for the damages caused by this frig?

Antigone*

In Texas, I have a 3yr old frige bought at Lowes it's a frigidaire made by Electrolux. This thing did almost 10k damage to a floor we just had installed in Feb this year. We have filed a claim at lowes and the insurance co for Electrolux did come out to report on it. they wanted the faulty parts and did not want to give them up. They will not cocider the claim unless they get the parts.

How do I move forward making shure these parts don't get lost or something?

Are they liable for the damages caused by this frig?

I'm not understanding this:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">