• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

semi accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

babennett

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
involved in a accident last year with a semi the chp found him 100% at fault. the accident cause me to have back surgery(artificial disc) and shoulder surgery(slap tear). the back surgeon says i should have a full recovery which im pleased to hear but im worried about the lifespan of the disc since im only 29 and i work in construction . can i go after the insurance company for future pain and suffering even if the doc says it should hold up? i have close to $200,000 in medical bills and $60000 in loss wages how much pain and suffering should i ask for?

ecmst12

You. NEED. A. Lawyer. This is absolutely positively NOT something you should be attempting on your own.

babennett

i know i do, i just wanted to hopefully get some questions awnsered. i dont really want to give a third to a lawyer but this will probably be a complicated case. i heard commercial insurance company put up a big fight. i talked to few lawyers but they want me to hire them before they give me info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">