• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to start internet company as LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

husky1987

I'd like to set up a webdesigning company as LLC.

I am from California, I want to try to find customers locally (in my area) as well as operate completely online - in the whole USA.
I plan to sell webdesign services with all associated services (hosting, domain registration, graphic design, consulting etc.). I do not plan to have employees right now, especially I will not employ anyone from out of state.

Please help me with the following issues:

1. Where should I register my company? Is California the only place possible? I though about Nevada (mainly because its low corporate taxes)
2,. How can I legally sell products and services everywhere in the USA? I hope I don't need to register LLC as foreign company in all states... ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">