• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Malpractice concerning estate case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

demo727

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Florida

I need a Florida Malpracice Attorney to help me sue a Florida attorney who took my money led me to believe he was working on my Estate Case then led me to believe his partner was working on it and my family and I have been waiting two and a half years. I have filed a complaint with the Florida Bar and I need someone to help me while he still has malpractice insurance because other clients are filing after me with similar situations. I live in South florida and would hope to be able to find an attorney in Fort. Lauderdale to West Palm.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Florida

I need a Florida Malpracice Attorney to help me sue a Florida attorney who took my money led me to believe he was working on my Estate Case then led me to believe his partner was working on it and my family and I have been waiting two and a half years. I have filed a complaint with the Florida Bar and I need someone to help me while he still has malpractice insurance because other clients are filing after me with similar situations. I live in South florida and would hope to be able to find an attorney in Fort. Lauderdale to West Palm.
This is not an attorney referral forum. Use the "Find a Lawyer" link on every page.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">