• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

11.5 yr old speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Agarland714

I have a very old unpaid Oregon speeding ticket just now showing up on a background check. It was in feb 1999 and for 10 mph over limit. Anyone know what I can do to get this dismissed? I am unemployed and this showing up was a surprise. I had forgotten about the ticket years ago.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

I have a very old unpaid Oregon speeding ticket just now showing up on a background check. It was in feb 1999 and for 10 mph over limit. Anyone know what I can do to get this dismissed? I am unemployed and this showing up was a surprise. I had forgotten about the ticket years ago.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You're about 11 years too late for dismissal. Pay it.:cool:

seniorjudge

Why did you intentionally leave out your state?

seniorjudge

Antigone, show me where he says he lives in Oregon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">