• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nadine B.

california, my daughter was put on suspension along with two other coworkers for doing a tranaction they were told they could do by the manager, and was told not to have contact with the store or the other coworkers (this was after they took her in the back room and tried to make her say she was guilty) they told her they would contact her within 2 days...they did not.. it took them a week to call her and tell her she needed to come into the store and sign for her check, she asked why do I need to sign they said you are being terminated....does she have to sign for her check? Can she be fired for doing something she was told she could do? My daughter fears going into the store becasue they told her if the others did not come in they would go after her for the others transactions..can she be charged for the other two coworkers transacations? and does she have to sign any of their termination papers?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">