• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

selling posters with pictures of marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nudemolerat

What is the name of your state (MA)?

I would like to start a small business selling posters for college students. The posters would all be extreme close-up photographs that I took of marijuana buds. Would I be breaking any laws in selling these photographic posters?

justalayman

I do not believe so but if you are doing your own artwork, that might raise a bit of suspicion and maybe even give the police enough support to file for a search warrant to find the pot you are taking pictures of.

nudemolerat

Thank you for your response. You make an interesting point - I would be taking pictures of other peoples buds, or perhaps simply find a medical marijuana card holder, and take pictures of their legal marijuana.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
What is the name of your state (MA)?

I would like to start a small business selling posters for college students. The posters would all be extreme close-up photographs that I took of marijuana buds. Would I be breaking any laws in selling these photographic posters?
And you expect pictures of plants to be a hot selling item? Any particular reason why?

cyjeff

And you expect pictures of plants to be a hot selling item? Any particular reason why?
Because they're of POT, dude!!!

You can put one on the wall of your college dorm room right next to the Budweiser girls and seem worldly and wise.

That way, people will think you are the coolest burnout in the whole hall.

Well, and that way the RA knows which room that funny smell is coming from.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">