• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pcs herion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

isis10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? live vancouver wa a couple weeks ago the cops came to my apartment w/ an arrest warrant for my boyfreind of 6 years neither me/ him are on the lease the cops mustev been tipped off that he was @ my apartment the warrant was for a probation vialotion they immedently arrested him and took out of the apartmets & put him in a cop car then they searched w/out my permission they found 6grams of pot & 0.03 (less than1/2 ) a gram of herion Im considering takening the charge for him since im 29years old w/ no crimal record /& no history of/ rehab ever what would be the lease sentencing & what would be the most sentencing and what is the usaual punishment a judge would give me for these offense and how diffucult is it obtain drug court and if i complet the program will the charge be dropped off my my record thank you for your time to anwser my / i only have till mon to decide
i live vancouver wa a couple weeks ago the cops came to my apartment w/ an arrest warrant for my boyfreind of 6 years neither me/ him are on the lease the cops mustev been tipped off that he was @ my apartment the warrant was for a probation vialotion they immedently arrested him and took out of the apartmets & put him in a cop car then they searched w/out my permission they found 6grams of pot & 0.03 (less than1/2 ) a gram of herion Im considering takening the charge for him since im 29years old w/ no crimal record /& no history of/ rehab ever what would be the lease sentencing & what would be the most sentencing and what is the usaual punishment a judge would give me for these offense and how diffucult is it obtain drug court and if i complet the program will the charge be dropped off my my record thank you for your time to anwser my / i only have till mon to decide
Cancel
vancouver wa:confused:

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? live vancouver wa a couple weeks ago the cops came to my apartment w/ an arrest warrant for my boyfreind of 6 years neither me/ him are on the lease the cops mustev been tipped off that he was @ my apartment the warrant was for a probation vialotion they immedently arrested him and took out of the apartmets & put him in a cop car then they searched w/out my permission they found 6grams of pot & 0.03 (less than1/2 ) a gram of herion Im considering takening the charge for him since im 29years old w/ no crimal record /& no history of/ rehab ever what would be the lease sentencing & what would be the most sentencing and what is the usaual punishment a judge would give me for these offense and how diffucult is it obtain drug court and if i complet the program will the charge be dropped off my my record thank you for your time to anwser my / i only have till mon to decide
vancouver wa:confused:
Well I cut the duplicate paragraph.

You should speak with a lawyer if you want to take the charges.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">