• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trustee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alicehill

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?New York,
I was named co-truwtee with my sisteer when My 91 y.0 mother had a will drawn in 2007, My sister is executor. She was recentlyhopitalized and chose hopice. My sister made an appointment with the lawyer and had my mothe change some provisions in the will. Before my mothe rcould sign she dies> which will is in place>

alicehill

help

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?New York,
I was named co-truwtee with my sisteer when My 91 y.0 mother had a will drawn in 2007, My sister is executor. She was recentlyhopitalized and chose hopice. My sister made an appointment with the lawyer and had my mothe change some provisions in the will. Before my mothe rcould sign she dies> which will is in place>
'Is the new will that was requested, which put my sister in charge of all in effect?

anteater

Just a bit on definitions... A trustee administers a trust. A personal representative/executor/administrator administers a probate estate.

If the will is not signed, it is not valid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">