• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mystery shopper rip-off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pamelacarver

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?texas--Can I do anything to get my money back from mystery shopper ad? I called to cancel but they charged me anyway.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?texas--Can I do anything to get my money back from mystery shopper ad? I called to cancel but they charged me anyway.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Unless we get more details, my definite answer will be maybe.

cosine

Charged what? If a credit or debit card, you can do a chargeback through the bank that issued the card. You'll get your money back when they can get it. Do it soon enough and they might even succeed. Note that if they cannot, the bank is not liable for your mistake.

patstew

Just FYI -- I've been a mystery shopper for a couple of different companies.

THEY paid ME. You don't have to pay anyone anything to do this kind of work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">