• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what shall a young man do ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

belowthelast

Hello I'm a young male whose grandmother had passed leaving him and his sibling and mother some money some meaning around 100 thousand to be shared and a few pieces of land too my mother seems to say I get the land but I have received a email from my aunt who is handeling all the money and land but are the land is not worth a thing and its in my aunts name and now my mother has all the money and I'm not sure she is going to give me my share since she has lied sting my aunt took the money back I wanted to know what other info I would need to prove I get some of this money and if anyone thika I might just be able to call the authorities to get this worked out I have the emails printed and such . Or maybe I might need a lawyer please let me know its hard for a young man to starthis life of his own with drama like this going on I'm struggling to make ends meet

Antigone*

Hello I'm a young male whose grandmother had passed leaving him and his sibling and mother some money some meaning around 100 thousand to be shared and a few pieces of land too my mother seems to say I get the land but I have received a email from my aunt who is handeling all the money and land but are the land is not worth a thing and its in my aunts name and now my mother has all the money and I'm not sure she is going to give me my share since she has lied sting my aunt took the money back I wanted to know what other info I would need to prove I get some of this money and if anyone thika I might just be able to call the authorities to get this worked out I have the emails printed and such . Or maybe I might need a lawyer please let me know its hard for a young man to starthis life of his own with drama like this going on I'm struggling to make ends meet
US Law Only.

latigo

What to do?

How about YOU learning some of the rudimentary principles of English punctuation, grammar, spelling and sentence structure? Because your effort at communicating here is one pitiful mess!

Billions spent on public education in this country and this is the illegible result? But unfortunately it becomes more and more typical.

(Enjoy your career in the fast food industry.)

cyjeff

Hey young man, my advice is not to ask these people anything. First of all look how rude they are being toward you and your lifestyle and there constent rude remarks. Ask a real attorney not some people who pretend they are.;)
Of course, you could, instead, listen to this nice woman that can't help but involve herself in other people's issues until they lose their case.

We MUST have the state you are in to help you. Laws are different state to state which is why that question is asked not once but twice.... and you ignored both.

gizmo321

LOL, see what I mean, by the way I didn't lose anything these people have no knowledge of me or my case at hand.;)

gizmo321

And also notice the date of the last sarcastic remark was posted Aug 28 . Um,;) they are here for you (sarcasim).

cyjeff

LOL, see what I mean, by the way I didn't lose anything these people have no knowledge of me or my case at hand.;)
I didn't say you lost. I said you are going to lose.

If you insist upon jumping on other people's threads to contribute nothing, I will notify the moderators.

Not because I fear your tirades... but because you aren't polite to the people that post.

We only have knowledge of your case to the point that you give it. You just don't like that we didn't give you the answer you wanted. Life is like that.

We didn't comment on his lifestyle... though YOU did.... hmmm... I guess you can see HIS daily life as well as you can see your grandchild's mother. You tend to leap to conclusions based upon your wants. I definitely see a trend here.

Last edited:

cyjeff

And also notice the date of the last sarcastic remark was posted Aug 28 . Um,;) they are here for you (sarcasim).
YOU were the one that resurrected an old thread for the sole purpose of flaming the board.

Just because you are an angry Granny doesn't give you a pass when it comes to reading a calendar.

gizmo321

YOU were the one that resurrected an old thread for the sole purpose of flaming the board.

Just because you are an angry Granny doesn't give you a pass when it comes to reading a calendar.

And you also resurrected yourselves just because I gave my opinion. Oh now you're interested in this young man now.:D

Proserpina

I'm not the angry one, just by your own words you are the angry one's due to not being real atty's and unable to pass the bar exam aw maybe you need to study more and not act like an a&& so much and help people instead of judging them. That is why people come here for HELP not SARCASIM. By the way have a safe and great Labor Day weekend. :D

The word is "sarcasm".

Now please take your bitter illiterate self to a different board...before you no longer have the option of doing so by choice.

cyjeff

Wow, Anger Management comes to mind.:D
Is this where you tell us what God is thinking?

I guess you can tell THAT from where you are sitting as well.

If I was your grandchild's mom, I would INSIST that you go on the stand. Your son wouldn't have custody five minutes after.

And that is if she is actually IN prison at the time of the hearing.

Proserpina

Is this where you tell us what God is thinking?

I guess you can tell THAT from where you are sitting as well.

If I was your grandchild's mom, I would INSIST that you go on the stand. Your son wouldn't have custody five minutes after.

And that is if she is actually IN prison at the time of the hearing.

I'd pay to see that. :cool:

I do like Adam Sandler for the most part although I do not feel AM was his best work.

What sayeth you, Jeff?

cyjeff

I'd pay to see that. :cool:

I do like Adam Sandler for the most part although I do not feel AM was his best work.

What sayeth you, Jeff?
Actually, I have always enjoyed his holiday specials. And I am not Jewish!

Such a creative talent.

He needs to settle down with someone nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">