• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lemon law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

max7670

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?state pa. I have a car i purchased less than a year ago, have had to put over 1000.00 into the vehicale, now it broke down again the shops had it a week the works covered but theres a problem with the gas tank thats been there from two months after i purchased it and the dealership say they cant find the part. What can i do. The car is financed thru the dealership.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?state pa. I have a car i purchased less than a year ago, have had to put over 1000.00 into the vehicale, now it broke down again the shops had it a week the works covered but theres a problem with the gas tank thats been there from two months after i purchased it and the dealership say they cant find the part. What can i do. The car is financed thru the dealership.
Did you purchase a new or a used car?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">