• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was involved in a car accident with a 15 years old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amanilus

I live in Dallas, Texas. Two weeks ago , i was in a car accident . the other party was at fault( he ran the red light). i made a claim with the other insurance company . but the driver was a 15 years old with no driver license. i am guessing the car belongs to his father. the insurance company starts to talk funny and seem denying coverage because of the facts that the insurance was not under the driver name. what should i do if the claim is denied? can i sue the parent? or the insurance. Your help will be appreciated

Last edited:

justalayman

well, naming the state this happened in would be a good start, especially since you were asked to provide that when you wrote your post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">