• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pinched nerve in neck and back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nealds

I was in a friends car and someone hit us in the rear. The other persons insurance is disputing liability but they got ticket. I have not worked since July 12th and my doctor took me out of work until Dec 24. I hired an attorney and the doctor they sent me to happens to be my personal doctor. They sent me to physical therapy but I'm in so much pain that it makes it worse. Should I be to a chiropractor? What kind of settlement am I looking at? I was the passenger in the accident and it was in south Carolina

Last edited:

justalayman

too bad you removed the very important question about what state this is in. Depending on the state, you might have a claim against the driver behind or the driver of the car you were in.

as to what kind of settlement, again, the state is important. Even with that though, it is impossible to determine as we have no idea what your damages actually are.

to the chiropractor: what does your doctor say? Depending on what your injuries are, that might be a good idea or it might be the absolute worst thing you could do.

ecmst12

You should go back to your doctor and tell him that the PT isn't helping and what does he think you should do.

You won't know what kind of settlement to expect until your treatment is complete and you are feeling better.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">