• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mole tunnels on new roof

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tiger5

Florida

A national roofing supply company will do nothing to fix mole tunnels on my new rood because they say a radiant barrier in my attic is causing the problem.

Their literature, their guarantee, and the local roofing company that installed their products said nothing about the fact that a radiant barrier could be a problem.

Is ther anything I can do?

HomeGuru

Florida

A national roofing supply company will do nothing to fix mole tunnels on my new rood because they say a radiant barrier in my attic is causing the problem.

Their literature, their guarantee, and the local roofing company that installed their products said nothing about the fact that a radiant barrier could be a problem.

Is ther anything I can do?
**A: we need more info.

xylene

I think this refers to zig zag humping buckles in an asphalt membrane roof. But the poster has not provided enough info.

wow .. xylene knows everything !

I think this refers to zig zag humping buckles in an asphalt membrane roof. But the poster has not provided enough info.
I was going to advise to get out his double barrel shotgun to handle the problem (and the OP might have shot someone instead of the rodents)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">