• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defendant fasified an expired HIPPA document

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zaramerch

Help.
I am a pro se plaintiff concerning a burglary and claiming emotional distress. The defendant used an expired HIPPA document in the courts files that pertained to just one letter and falsified it asking for all my psychological notes and records from my therapist and asked that all be sent directly to them and made the HIPPA document appear as if it came from me as it as a photocopy they then altered. I am due to go before the judge on Sept 13th for a pre trial conference. Pls help. This judge has also lost all my paper work in the courts, does not hear me when I tell him they are giving inaccurate information and misleading the courts, then refused me discovery. I have already won the right to appeal on the records of the court. Please tell me what to do.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Help.
I am a pro se plaintiff concerning a burglary and claiming emotional distress. The defendant used an expired HIPPA document in the courts files that pertained to just one letter and falsified it asking for all my psychological notes and records from my therapist and asked that all be sent directly to them and made the HIPPA document appear as if it came from me as it as a photocopy they then altered. I am due to go before the judge on Sept 13th for a pre trial conference. Pls help. This judge has also lost all my paper work in the courts, does not hear me when I tell him they are giving inaccurate information and misleading the courts, then refused me discovery. I have already won the right to appeal on the records of the court. Please tell me what to do.
Get an attorney - you are in over your head.

Hot Topic

Your claim of emotional distress will probably be dismissed.

Your claim about the judge lacks credibility.

You need strong evidence regarding your claim of what was done by someone posing as you. The tone of your post makes that claim shaky.

Get an attorney or the other side could wipe the floor with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">