• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex did not go to jail for meth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? SD-TX

Husbands ex got cought with Meth, she got arested but never went to jail. Some how the cop messed up on something? How is that? What is that?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? SD-TX

Husbands ex got cought with Meth, she got arested but never went to jail. Some how the cop messed up on something? How is that? What is that?

Y'know, for someone who hates this legal forum you're certainly posting an awful lot.

How about you just answer my question instead of insulting me. thats kinda childish. And who cares if its my busness or not its just a question that my husband and i have been wondering.

Proserpina

A) It's not your business.
B) If it were your business, you'd probably receive a response (though the response would likely be "who knows? we weren't there")
C) If your husband actually cared enough he would've registered himself to ask his own questions...right? I mean he IS sitting next to you, right? In other words, he's not lying in a coma somewhere or deployed to somewhere without 'Net access, or working 24/7...right?

What is it our wonderful Silverplum says? Something about biological fathers being somehow inherently unable to operate a keyboard?

D) It is still none of your business.

And given your attitude, rudeness (yes, the potty-mouth posts have been saved - don't worry about that) and general nastiness today, can you honestly say that you expect further help?

Proserpina

I started being rude after everyone else was rude. I dont give a **** if your senior members or not, we are still people that deserve respect when asking a question.

*gets popcorn*

Y'know, I was going to shove in a BlackAdder DVD to watch, but you're entertaining me more with your idiocy.

It appears Baldrick may have to wait.

Banned_Princess

Probably because the judge didnt have your input on the matter, I'm sure had you been there, she would have gotten 20 years, and the kids you dont care about would be in your loving care. :rolleyes:

Proserpina

Probably because the judge didnt have your input on the matter, I'm sure had you been there, she would have gotten 20 years, and the kids you dont care about would be in your loving care. :rolleyes:

She gives the rest of us step-parents a really bad name.

Sigh.

The tragic part is that she'll be back here in awhile, complaining about her STBX and what a terrible person he is and oh, btw, can she terminate his parental rights to their new ickle wickle baby waby?

Gawd, like we've never ever seen this here before.

CdwJava

How can anyone here possibly answer that question? We can speculate all over the place, but it would be pure guesswork.

And, of course, you may not have all the details even if you think you do.

AHA

How about you just answer my question instead of insulting me. thats kinda childish. And who cares if its my busness or not its just a question that my husband and i have been wondering.
THE LAW DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a LEGAL advice site.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">