• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Starting my website for work I do out of my home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

Hi everyone, I have a couple of questions about my website I putting together and exactly how I need to "word it" or how I should go about it.

I have been decorating cakes for almost ten years, mostly for family and friends and friends of friends...that sort of thing.

I had put together a "free website" some time ago to post my pictures of the different cakes that I had done. You couldn't find me by searching and needed my exact web address in order to go to that site to view it. (hope that makes sense).

I now have purchased a "dot.com" for my cakes and I am going to be setting it up. I know that when you put things online like this on the www ..Everyone can go it. I am not a licensed business and as I said do it out of my home. I need to know what I need to putting on my website (a disclaimer of sorts) to let people know.

I don't want to screw anyone and don't want to leave myself open to any possible problems you know.

I hope someone can help me with this as I am uploading stuff to my site very shortly.

Thanks everyone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">