• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conditional Sentencing on Drug Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ML-Tree

Ive been charged with possesion of marijuana and for the purpose of trafficking. my lawyer and the crown attorney came to a settlement where i would plea guilty and get a conditional sentencing where i serve 2 months on house arrest and another 2 on curfew. along with me pleading, the 3 other co-accused that got arrested with me would have their cases thrown out, in other words, withdrawn. My biggest question is whether i would be pleading to the Possession of Marijuana or for the Purpose of Trafficking. I got arrested when the police raided my house and found 4 pounds of marijuana so i cant possibly be pleading to trafficking correct? it makes more sense if i was to plea to Possession of Marijuana no? if someone could please give me a brief idea of their professional experience i would gladly appreciate it. thanks

im from Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Banned_Princess

When the directions stated US law only, what it meant was, we are a US LAW site, and cannot assist in other country's (even Canada) legal problems.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">