• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wayne Hawn

An employee was hired after
serving time for child molesting. This employee was also a former police officer. After 2 years or less with the company this
employee was given a promotion to superviser. Many female employees in the plant and the parents of the younger female employees did not like the
situation the company was
putting them in. Over the last year many female employees and some male employees have came to me highly upset from comments
made to them by this superviser. When I would talk to him myself he would refer to when he was a cop
and say he knew how to push peoples buttons. What disturbed me about that is the reason he is no longer a cop is because of the child molesting charge. When talking to higher management about the problem thier comments "Oops our bad we made a mistake, we are sorry." And nothing else is being done. The company was very much aware of the employee's past record. Sorry so long
but I wanted to fully explain the situation, and my question is; What can be done,if anything, to get the company to look into this more?
THANK YOU W.H. from INDIANA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">