• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cought with xanax

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blinkninja

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? missouri .i am currently on unsupervised probation (dwi,possession) and got pulled over for tinted side windows even though they were rolled down. i got suspended liscence charge,4 xanax and no ins. what am i lookin at if i get a decent lawyer? what should i do

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? missouri .i am currently on unsupervised probation (dwi,possession) and got pulled over for tinted side windows even though they were rolled down. i got suspended liscence charge,4 xanax and no ins. what am i lookin at if i get a decent lawyer? what should i do

You should get a decent lawyer.

Listen to your lawyer.

And get yourself into rehab.

blinkninja

i havnt got one word of advice, besides ?get a laywer??well no **** lol .just trying to figure out wat might happen so i can prepare

Proserpina

its kinda nice but not really, just had a baby and now i gotta deal with this crap

Then I strongly suggest you get an attorney and quit the drugs/alcohol/whatever it is that is floating your boat.

Seriously - do you want to lose your child, too?

Now if you actually want specifics if you tell us the exact charges - I mean those number thingies - we may at least be able to point you to sentencing guidelines.

hahaonyou

haha

you call someone an idiot yet your faced with a pretty big felony? And you have children? Wow poor kid! daddy's gonna be in prison!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">