• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not at fault accident - looking for a lawyer.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bestoption

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

This is regarding an accident my wife was engaged in in 2009 January. The lady drove right in front of her without yielding at a red light intersection. Although her insurance company denied the claim, our insurance was able to subrogate them and get full re-imbursement of Comprehensive damage including our deductible.

However, the medical claims for my wife ae still pending. A lawyer who initially took the case does not want to follow it up further, since the insurance company denied the inital demand. I am looking for help from an attorney who could help pick the case and review it for medical damage compensation.

Thanks!

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
All sorts of links to lawyers on this site. One is not going to contact you because you've posted on this board. And would you really want an attorney who has to troll message boards for clients? :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">