• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prosecutial Misconduct//Defense Attorney Misconduct//FBI Agent Misconduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dev//Null

The state in question is Texas, northern distric, dallas.

I am speaking on the behalf of the accused: Jesse William McGraw. He has spoken to me several times and informed me that, no one is doing any work on his case other than me. When he was arrested on suspicsion of hacking into an HVAC computer where he worked as a sexurity guard, his defense attorney refused to file his motions, was slugish with his legal help,and was just a real jerk. Jesse was about to fire him when the attorney filed his petition to resign "under seal", so the media does not know, or wasn't supossed to. His new attorney, has made the statement to him: "I don't give a fu*k about the forensic evidence I will not let you take the glory away from them, [the prosecutor and judge] for convicting you", I am not sure at the moment what he said the prosecutor did, I will update that later, after I review my letters and speak with Jesse again. The FBI agents from dallas, have made a number of comments, that are false both to the media claiming Jesse said things that he did not and to the court overseers, whe makes him look 500 times worse. I also emailed the cincinnati [ohio] bar association, requesting a lawyer, for libel, and illegal property seziure, please read my other post for my side of things. He has been through 2 attorneys, in my opinion things aren't looking good. He had one psyche evaluation upon arriving at seagoville FCI, he is now in Oklahoma City FTC on his way to a psyche prison in Colorado, for another evaluation. He told me that someone connected to the law side of the case, said that it will cut his time down, but he is 100% sure he will get time server or probation.

What can be done about the misconduct? And as I said I will update the info on the prosecutor.

Thanks for your time

God bless

Kevin A Gibbs (Ohio)

PS where can I get copies of his affidavit and any other public documents about this case? He said something about a government website called pacer.com but I looked it up and saw that was not it, but I did find pacer.gov. It is a case search site, but it looks like it is just for legal workers. I wanted to know if anyone knew of a free site for civilans, so I can have copies and to give you guys a background so, you dont have to search the net, for things that may end up being, distorted or just plain lies.

Last edited:

Antigone*

Please edit out the personal information. If the names have not been removed within the next 15 minutes, I will report this post.

quincy

Without proof of the truth of the statements made by you and your friend about the FBI arresting officer and the attorney, you could find yourself facing libel suits of your own. I recommend you remove the names from your post.

(you beat me to it, Antigone)

Last edited:

Just Blue

The state in question is Texas, northern distric, dallas.

I am speaking on the behalf of the accused: Jesse William McGraw. He has spoken to me several times and informed me that, no one is doing any work on his case other than me. When he was arrested on suspicsion of hacking into an HVAC computer where he worked as a sexurity guard, his defense attorney refused to file his motions, was slugish with his legal help,and was just a real jerk. Jesse was about to fire him when the attorney filed his petition to resign "under seal", so the media does not know, or wasn't supossed to. His new attorney, has made the statement to him: "I don't give a fu*k about the forensic evidence I will not let you take the glory away from them, [the prosecutor and judge] for convicting you", I am not sure at the moment what he said the prosecutor did, I will update that later, after I review my letters and speak with Jesse again. The FBI agents from dallas, have made a number of comments, that are false both to the media claiming Jesse said things that he did not and to the court overseers, whe makes him look 500 times worse. I also emailed the cincinnati [ohio] bar association, requesting a lawyer, for libel, and illegal property seziure, please read my other post for my side of things. He has been through 2 attorneys, in my opinion things aren't looking good. He had one psyche evaluation upon arriving at seagoville FCI, he is now in Oklahoma City FTC on his way to a psyche prison in Colorado, for another evaluation. He told me that someone connected to the law side of the case, said that it will cut his time down, but he is 100% sure he will get time server or probation.

What can be done about the misconduct? And as I said I will update the info on the prosecutor.

His 1st attorneys name was************ or *****, will get a 100% on that later also. And the arresting FBI agents name is ***** ******, who according to Jesse and research that a friend of ours did who is not connected with the case, said Mr **** has a history of falsifing reports and testimony.

Thanks for your time

God bless

Kevin A Gibbs (Ohio)

PS where can I get copies of his affidavit and any other public documents about this case? He said something about a government website called pacer.com but I looked it up and saw that was not it, but I did find pacer.gov. It is a case search site, but it looks like it is just for legal workers. I wanted to know if anyone knew of a free site for civilans, so I can have copies and to give you guys a background so, you dont have to search the net, for things that may end up being, distorted or just plain lies.
Personally I think this is one time that EVERYONE should know the names of this scum and his scummy friends.

Posting Hx is a must.

Last edited:

Some Random Guy

Oh, I remember this story. The guy hacked the computers where he worked as a security guard and then posted videos of his crime on youtube. A real criminal mastermind.

Security guard admits he hacked hospital PCs ? The Register

from the article it says that he pled guilty and will be sentenced on sep 16th. This will limit his options to claim prosecutorial misconduct if he has in fact admitted to the underlying crimes.

He said something about a government website called pacer.com but I looked it up and saw that was not it, but I did find pacer.gov. It is a case search site, but it looks like it is just for legal workers.
yes, PACER is not a free site. You have to pay for the results. Anybody can sign up and get access, but you may find yourself better served by getting a lawyer involved so you don't spend a lot of money paying for searches that are irrelevant. The fact that you start you quest knowing nothing abbout the law will slow you down significantly. So if time is of the essence, it is best to pay for help.

You could also try
Google Scholar
to look up cases.

If this person wants to sue for libel and illegal property seziure he needs to understand three things first:
1. Generally, anything said in court is not libel. But things said to the media can be.

2. The police have broad rights to seize property during an investigation. This often includes just about anything electronic during a hacking case. The defendant or the property's rightful owners have rights to have some of that property returned after the case is concluded. There are procedures to follow to request the return of this property.

3. He is not entitled to a free lawyer for civil matters such as libel lawsuits. He will need to hire a lawyer or represent himself. Unless you are a lawyer, you cannot represent him.

quincy

Blue, you may wish to remove from your post the quoted portion of Dev/Null's post that has the names of the arresting officer and the attorney. Repeating a libel is still libel and can cause you some legal grief. ;)

Just Blue

Blue, you may wish to remove from your post the quoted portion of Dev/Null's post that has the names of the arresting officer and the attorney. Repeating a libel is still libel and can cause you some legal grief. ;)
You are right..I edited my post.
Thanks Quincy:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">