• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Promotional Exam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pachebel

Question: How can you request an independent investigation into a state agency?

Facts: A New Jersey firefighter’s promotional exam was given. Immediately following the exam many firefighters complained of cheating. The agency administering the exam looked into the matter and claimed there was no evidence of cheating. (A conclusion I highly suspected…the fox watching the hen house). If “cheating” was the conclusion, this may mean the state agency did not supervise the testing procedure properly. I feel that the state agency must be investigated by an independent party as to how the exam was administered to determine if there was any negligence on their part.

I strongly suspect the agency, on the day of the exam, was understaffed. This made it difficult to process the many candidates (386), and provide adequate security measures.
In turn, this allowed many rules violations to occur; therefore, the integrity of the exam was compromised.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">