• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child abuse and nobody is listening

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

twilliams

i live in eastern cincinnati ohio, my daughter is engaged to a man who has a daughter that they just started getting for everyother weekend visits. she comes over with lice and bruises from the top of the back of her pants to the bend of her knees. she lives with her mom and boyfriend, grandmother, 2 aunts, 5 cousins in a 5 bdrm hud house. they have roaches and mice very bad. childrens services and human services has been called several times but they are not doing anything about this. the little girl sleeps with 2 cousins and there is no way to get rid of the lice. my daughter and soon to be son-in-law have called the above places but childrens services calls the mom before they go over to check things out. please help them get custody of her as soon as possible. the boyfriend of the mom does not treat her very well. neighbors and a couple of relatives have told them this. she also had what looked like a burn on the middle of her chin. she told me she fell. no scrapes anywhere on her face or chin just a perfect circle of red blister that was popped in the middle of her chin.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">