• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Dealer wants out of signed contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

platinumfossil

In Arizona what are the rights of an auto dealership regarding wanting to back out of a signed contract? i took my old car in to a dealership to trade in on a newer used car. two days later i got a call from the dealer saying they found a major mechanical problem with my trade in so they want my new car back. i'm not sure what condition my trade in is in now, not even sure if it is drivable. do i have to take the new car back and leave with my old, possibly broken down car? when the deal was made i didn't know that there was any major problems with my trade in and the dealer gave me a fair amount of $ for it.
i have read online about the 10 day law in California but i can't find anything for Arizona laws regarding the dealerships rights. any help or advise would be much appreciated. thanks.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">