• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legalgirl

I recently moved to IL from Missouri. I still hold a License from there (MO) and got a speeding ticket for going 50 in 35.(IL) I will more than likely hire an attorney to take care of it. The lawyer fees are looking to bd 300 but as far as moving the ticket to a non mover.. it can range anywhere from 1-1000. What will be the rough estimate? Also the court date on my ticket says 10/21 does that mean I cant have my lawyer represent me before that?? Also im hearing conflicting things that I have 180 days to pay the fine.. and another attorney didnt mention it at all...??

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You need to get an Illinois license.

Speak to your attorney about your concerns. Obviously no one here has experience with traffic cases in Illinois. We don't know what an attorney will charge you. Ask one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">