• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i want my money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sexyjerry69

colorado
My mom died intestate 5/08 and left a 10 unit rental property that I had liver and managed for 18 years .we had a great working relationship and we bought itb for 260k and was worth 1.35 million in 2004 my two sisters go 3 units each and i got 4 units .they wanted to sell and my neice(lawyer) was appointed personal rep. it was valued at 98k and they gave it away at 75k the problem is in 2/09 i was surprised to find out the pr replaced me with the worst property manger in america and started accuring all the living expences rent 500 salary 480 misc320 against my share till we sold/gave away the property 10/15/ 09 $10k
estate is still open due to property the pr got back from my mom and has yet to refinance in her name what can i do to recover living expences

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">